Pioneer intros DJM-250 affordable mixer
Pioneer today introduced a new two-channel mixer that is designed for the beginner DJs, coming at affordable price that won’t break their money boxes, but offering a range of professional features.
Pioneer’s new DJM-250 mixer features 2-channel filter effects, eight different inputs to connect wide array of sources and devices, and XLR balanced outputs for high quality sound.
- Compatible with 48 kHz/24-bit full digital processing for added sound quality
- Each channel equipped with a 3-band isolator type equalizer to allow a wide level of control (+9dB to ∞ of cut for HI/MID/LOW bands)
- Fader Start Play function enables user to begin playback on connected Pioneer DJ players linked with fader operation
- Peak level meter displays audio input level for each channel
- Cross Fader Curve Adjust function allows switching between three patterns of cross fader curves
- Rack mount ears for installation into a DJ table or DJ rack
The DJM-250 compact mixer will be available in black/grey (DJM-250-K) and white/grey (DJM-250-W) variants in December/January 2012, respectively priced at $399.