Low Cost Touch Screen Industrial Panel Personal Computers by AIS
American Industrial Systems unveiled a range of Industrial Touch Screen Panel PCs which feature CAN-bus controller-area network interface support for Industrial Automation, Marine and Automotive Applications.
American Industrial Systems already has hundreds of high-performance pre-designed systems with Intel Quad Core or Intel Atom processors. High-Performance industrial grade LCD Panels are featured with the Operator Panel PCs, providing a long product life cycle. Additional touch screens are also available in other technologies like resistive, capacitive, surface acoustic wave and infrared, in order to meet the demands of HMI in various environments. The all-on-one HMI CAN-bus terminal of American Industrial Systems is able to provide a cost-effective solution for controlling, monitoring and programming CAN-bus systems.
American Industrial Systems’ touch screen industrial panel PCs are available in different mechanical designs like open frame, panel mount, chassis housings and more, all of which are cased in a steel chassis which protects the components from harsh industrial conditions.
American Industrial Systems’ CAN-bus terminals offer touch screen capability, ruggedized housing and several I/O connections while designed for reliability, long lifetime support, and high-performance.
- The integration of CAN-bus Interface to support CAN-open communication protocol
- 5.7″ to 20.1″ Industrial LED backlit displays
- HMI (Human Machine Interface) touch screen ready platform
- Touch screen enabled: Resistive, SAW, Capacitive, IR
- The integration of communication ports support RS232, RS485, as well as Ethernet connectivity to Modbus and Modbus/TCP
- The built-in USB ports support transferring files or updating firmware
- This rugged touch panel computer is IP65 Rated, CE and FCC certified, and RoHS compliant
- Lower power consumption and fanless operation
- Wide operating temperature capable: -25° C to 55° C
- Industrial grade components for high reliability and product life cycle
- Designed for 24/7 Continuous Operation
- Optional Mounting Options
– IP65/NEMA4X Bezel
– Rack Mount Bezel
– Panel Mount Bezel