PowerColor’s Displayport to DVI adapter helping Eyefinity gamers
The PowerColor Active DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D adaptor is aimed to make gamers life easier, enabling the multi-display ability(Eyefinity technology) through 3 DVI monitors and supports resolutions up to 1920×1200 and 1080p HDTV, fully compliant with DPCP and HDCP.
ATI’s Eyefinity technology, allows a single graphics card to spread the display output to over three monitors. With use of a PowerColor Active DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D adaptor, users can take advantage of this technology easily without a DisplayPort monitor and any software to install. The price is still unknown.
Key Features :
- ATI Eyefinity Multi-Display support
- Supports DVI-D Single-Link Resolutions up to 1920×1200 (WUXGA) and 1080p HDTV’s
- Fast and Easy Set-up, No Software to Install
- Transfers uncompressed High-Definition Digital video signals
- Support all DVI-D Single-Link monitors
- Support up to 32-bit color for billions of colors