Stages Of A Mobile Application Development In Twenty Years’ Experience Company
NIX Solutions professional achievements include a wide range of apps for iOS, Android and Bada.
NIX Solutions motto: “We know how to create an application that your customers will want to use every day” reflects the many years’ experience and ability to accumulate knowledge, learn and improve products and services provided.
Development, QA testing, design and management of ApoDiscounter App, the mobile application that enables users to view the medicines catalogue in the Internet and add them to the shopping cart.
The company NIX Solutions is successfully operating at IT-services and software market more than twenty years. The company started as a custom software developer. Later, the focus was shifted towards existing software support. 90% of the company’s orders are related to these two directions. The remaining 10% include technical software support, consulting services and mobile apps development .
NIX Solutions company has already developed a huge number of micro niche custom products and universal useful applications with a variety of topics and purposes. The most common are business applications, data analyzers, organizers and reminders, maps and navigators, product catalogues.
Mobile application development is the youngest branch of the company activity still NIX Solutions professional achievements include a wide range of apps for iOS, Android, Bada.
The motto of the company’s experts is: “We know how to create an application that your customers will want to use every day” reflects the many years’ experience and ability to accumulate knowledge, learn and improve products and services provided.
The process of mobile applications creating is clearly structured and divided into stages:
1) preparatory stage includes the definition of objectives and requirements analysis in accordance with the client’s wishes and preferences. The process starts with conversations between clients, managers and specialists;
2) technical specification development consists of a detailed description of the application functionality preparation, the time frame and financial cost of the work determining and signing the contract with the client;
3) User Experience and User Interface Design contains the next:
- final functionality elaboration and the user behavior script thinking over;
- schemes of screens indicating their functionality developing;
- all screens connection of schematic presenting;
4) design concept creating means working on details of several screens of the future application and inventing a few different styles to choose the most appropriate (if necessary);
5) detailed drawing of all the screens of the future application;
6) development where the first version of the running application is accomplished and a file for mobile device installation is sent to the client;
7) testing forms a list of all the shortcomings, mistakes and defects in the application functional and determines the deadlines for completion of the product;
8) debugging involves resulting error corrected application and changed functionality (if necessary), and second testing. After that completely working application is ready. Next a set of icons for mobile applications is created. Providing ready app to the client or spreading it in the App Store or Play Market.
As seen, a well-structured development process allows to create an app that the customers will want to use every day – efficient and user-friendly.
For example, this procedure was used to make ApoDiscounter App, the mobile application that enables the user to view the medicines catalogue in the Internet and add them to the shopping cart. Let’s consider some certain stages of the ApoDiscounter App creating and some important features of the process: management, development, design and quality assurance services.
Competent management is crucial during the whole process. At the very beginning it is necessary to identify the clients’ needs and expectations, define the objectives of the project and analyze requirements. And during the app creation process a project manager controls, regulates, coordinates and corrects the work of key personnel.
The success of each project is guaranteed by high intellectual competence of qualified application developers. A clearly-designed turn-based program allows the team to work out the smallest details of the application and provides good product at the output.
Design is important, too. It is necessary to think out the main purpose and potential users’ features and choose the appropriate color scheme, placement of the elements and the optimal font style. Neutral colors are used at the ApoDiscounter App. The design is discreet, the font is pleasing to the eye. The images of medicines are large enough.
Quality Assurance is the essential stage. After completion of the development phase the application is checked with the entire set of test cases for compliance with the original client’s requirements. After successfully passing through the professional QA-engineers tests the application is deemed ready for using.
According to the customers’ reviews, the ApoDiscounter App is well-defined and very useful application for different categories of people.
Image source: Google