Thermaltake intros BlacX 5G USB 3.0 Docking Station
Thermaltake comes up with new series of USB 3.0 SuperSpeed docking stations for all 2.5” and 3.5” HDDs. The Thermaltake BlacX 5G support hard drives of up to 2 TB capacity, boosts transfer rates up to 5.0 Gbps with USB 3.0 compatible devices, have backward compatibility with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 and is compatible with Windows systems as well and Mac OS.
The BlacX 5G (ST0019) measures 73 (H) x 136 (W) x 88 (D) mm making, it is bundled with USB 3.0 SuperSpeed data transfer cable and a power cord for immediate use and is available for an MSRP of US$ 49.99.
- Supports USB 3.0 SuperSpeed – Maximum Transfer Rate up to 5.0 Gbps.
- Backward-Compatible with USB 2.0 (Max: 480 Mbps) & 1.1 (Max: 12 Mbps).
- Premium Shielded USB 3.0 Cable – Corrosion Resistant Plating & Heavy Gauge Wires for Years of Reliable Use.
- Plug & Play Installation – Ready to Work in seconds, No Software needed.
- Supports 2.5” & 3.5” SATA I/II/3.0 & SSD Hard Drives up to 2 TB.
- Hot-Swap Capability for Rapid Multi HDDs Access & Exchange.
- Trendy Docking Station Design maximizes Heat Dissipation & Exhaust.
- Windows & Mac OS Compatible.
- Windows 7 – 32 & 64-bit Ready !
|Interface||SATA to USB 3.0|
|SATA Compatibility||SATAIII、 SATAII、SATAI|
|Transfer Rate||USB3.0: up to 5Gbps|
|Accessories||USB 3.0 Cable
HDD silicon jacket
|Dimension||73 x 136 x 88 mm|
|Power Source||a. Power Adapter
b. CE, FCC , GOST R Certified