EVGA launches two GeForce GTX 465 cards
EVGA also jumps on Fermi bandwagon with two own GTX 465 cards – standard and SuperClocked version. The normal version coasts $279.99, while the GTX 465 SuperClocked will coast you $299.99.
The more interesting of the two cars is SuperClocked version, which has 625 MHz GPU (607 MHz GPU for standart), memory clock at 3240 MHz and shader clock at 1250MHz, for other spec and features check GeForce GTX 465 specs.
Key features of EVGA GTX 465:
- Microsoft DirectX11 Support
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology with CUDA™ C/C++, DirectCompute 5.0 and OpenCL Support
- NVIDIA PhysX Technology
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology
- NVIDIA 2-way and 3-way SLI ready
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready
- PCI Express 2.0 Support
- Two Dual-Link HDCP DVI-I Connectors
- One Mini-HDMI 1.3a connector
- OpenGL 3.2 Support