Kingston release 128GB USB Flash drive DataTraveler 200
Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, announced the release of the DataTraveler® 200 (DT200), the world’s first 128GB USB Flash drive. The large capacity along with password protection gives users the flexibility to carry critical data with them at all times in a very small form factor.
“The new DT200’s robust storage capability lets consumers store complete libraries of music, photos and videos. It is also a great tool for business users who carry around large databases or files,” said Andrew Ewing, USB business manager, Kingston®. “The password protection helps safeguard data and requires no admin rights, making the DT200 a terrific solution for the home or office.”
The Kingston DataTraveler 200 features a capless design to protect the USB connector when not in use and is enhanced for Windows ReadyBoost™. It is available in 32-, 64- and 128GB capacities. The 128GB drive is build-to-order only. Customers who wish to purchase it can place an order through normal channels (e.g., e-tailers or resellers).
The DT200 is backed by a five-year warranty and 24/7 tech support. For more information, visit www.kingston.com.
DataTraveler 200 Product Features and Specifications:
- Capacities*: 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- Dimensions: 2.77″ x 0.49″ x 0.89″ (70.39mm x 12.52mm x 22.78mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32º F to 140º F (0º C to 60º C)
- Storage Temperature: -4º F to 185º F (-20º C to 85º C)
- Simple: just plug into a USB port
- Practical: durable, capless design
- Guaranteed: five-year warranty
- Safeguarded: includes Password Traveler security software for Windows
- Enhanced: for Windows ReadyBoost™ on Vista-based systems
|Kingston DataTraveler 200 USB Flash Drive|
|Part Number||Capacity and Features||MSRP (U.S. only).|
|DT200/32GB||DataTraveler 200 32GB Blue & Black||$ 120.00|
|DT200/64GB||DataTraveler 200 64GB Yellow & Black||$ 213.00|
|DT200/128GB||DataTraveler 200 128GB Black||$ 546.00|