High Capacity 128GB Echo SE Portable Backup Drive by Lexar Media
The leading global provider of memory products, Lexar Media, announced the high capacity 128GB Echo SE Portable backup drive, which is designed to protect valuable data on a netbook or notebook computers.
The 128GB Capacity allows the user to back up more important files at anytime they want, after which the portable drive easily slips into his pocket. Its read speed goes up to 28MB per second and its write speed goes up to 10MB per second. The drive is compatible with almost all the Windows operating systems and also with the Mac OS X.
“When it comes to backup solutions, a higher capacity means larger amounts of data can be easily and conveniently protected against loss,” said Jyh Chau, senior product marketing manager, Lexar Media. “We are pleased to announce the addition of the 128GB drive to the Echo SE line. With its automatic, customizable software capabilities, consumers living a mobile lifestyle can now back up a large number of files on a single drive.”
The High Capacity 128GB Echo SE Drive is now available through online retailers such as Amazon.com, Newegg.com and others.
Echo SE Features:
- High-performance, ultra-portable, flash-based backup solution designed for netbook and notebook users
- High-speed performance-up to 28MB/s read and 10MB/s write*
- Activates when plugged in, providing automatic, continuous backup
- 128GB capacity enables users to fully and continuously back up large volumes of data in one location
- One of the smallest 128GB backup solutions on the market
- Built-in, no-touch software automatically backs up files in use, with the optional 128-bit AES file encryption