EIZO Introduces 22-inch CG223W and 30-inch CG303W ColorEdge Professional Monitors
Eizo today introduced two monitors from its ColorEdge series – the 30″ ColorEdge CG303W and the 22″ ColorEdge CG223W, designed specially for professional use such as pre-press, digital photography, video editing, and post production.
The ColorEdge CG303W features an IPS (in-plane switching) LCD panel with a native resolution of 2560 × 1600 (16:10 aspect ratio) and reproduces 98% of the Adobe RGB color space. The maximum brightness is 260 cd/m2, contrast ratio is 850:1, and the viewing angles are 178°. Dual DVI-D (digital) inputs are included for connection to two PCs.
The ColorEdge CG223W uses a VA (vertical alignment) panel LCD panel with a native resolution of 1680 × 1050 (16:10 aspect ratio) and reproduces 95% of the Adobe RGB color space. It has a maximum brightness of 270 cd/m2, contrast ratio of 950:1, and viewing angles of 178°. DisplayPort and dual digital/analog DVI-I inputs are included for connection to three PCs.
Both monitors accept 10-bit PC signals and can display 1.07 billion colors simultaneously from a pallet of 68 billion.1 This is 64 times more than the typical 16.7 million colors shown with 8-bit display.
- Additional Features of Both Models
- 16-bit internal processing for smooth display of grayscale tones.
- Simulation of two types of red-green color vision deficiency – protanopia and deuteranopia – for verification of how color schemes appear to those with color blindness.4
- Monitor hood to shield the screen from ambient light and screen cleaner are bundled.
- Five-year manufacturer’s warranty
The ColorEdge CG223W is now available and the ColorEdge CG303W will begin shipping in March.