NEC X431BT 43″ Bar-Type LCD Display
The leading provider of commercial LCD display solutions, NEC Display Solutions of America, announced today the 43 inch X431BT bar-type display, which is the latest and most unique addition to NEC’s X-Series, designed for consumers who want to capitalize on their digital signage. This LCD Display is also designed for areas like transportation facilities, and quick-service restaurants.
The X431BT comes equipped with DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI-D ports, and can also be adapted to different styles like menuboards, scrolling text and advertising. This device can also be mounted in both landscape and portrait orientations, with the ability to show information in different ways like Picture on Picture, Picture in Picture and Side-by-Side.
“Digital signage is constantly changing, and NEC is thrilled to contribute to the industry with a new display that can be used long term in atypical spaces,” said Keith Yanke, Director of Product Marketing for NEC Display Solutions. “The X431BT carries with it the superior technology and management features of NEC’s professional P and S Series, but can be used in tricky areas, like store shelves, stadium pillars or ceiling-mounted in hallways. Our ultimate goal through all of our products and platforms is to advance the market and cultivate the potential of our customers, and we believe the X431BT will fill the gap in some of those missing areas.”
The NEC X431BT bar-type display includes features like:
- 1920 x 480 native resolution
- 3000:1 contrast ratio
- 500 cd/m2 typical brightness, 700 cd/m2 maximum brightness
- 105W typical power consumption, less than 1W in standby mode
- Landscape and portrait orientation
- Advanced thermal protection and sealed panel design for protection in less than optimal environments
- Enhanced video wall capabilities, including TileMatrix (up to 10×10), TileComp, copy function, and individual or group ID functions
- Enhanced PIP, POP and side-by-side modes to fit the unique display area of the screen
- Full connectivity with DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI-D digital inputs and Ethernet with automated email notifications for diagnostic purposes
- Built-in expansion slot allows for seamless integration of NEC and third-party components
- Real-time clock allows for advanced scheduling of monitor powering up/down
- Ambient light sensor provides consistent brightness in any lighting condition
- Carbon footprint meter tracks and calculates the conservation of green gas emissions
- RS-232 enables multi-display control and daisy chain capabilities
- Windows Vista™ certified
- ENERGY STAR 5.0
The X431BT LCD-Bar Type Display is available for the price of $3.799 with a three year limited parts and labor warranty.