Spire launches PacificBreeze III Notebook base-cooler
The universally compatible PacificBreeze III is designed for multiple laptop application and computing comfort. The classic all aluminum construction and channeled surface works like a large heat sink and enables fast heat dissipation.
The gentle slope improves typing comfort, raises the laptop screen and reduces neck strain. The PacificBreeze III is a high-quality laptop-base/stand that accommodates laptop performance, lifespan and battery efficiency. Trust the brand with the industry experience and 3-year warranty, Spire – Powered by Innovation.
- All Aluminum surface for faster heat dissipation
- Active cooling by two 80mm silent DC fans
- Stylish and strong aluminum with air guides
- 2 Port USB2.0 Hub integrated
- Accommodates 14- to 17-Inch widescreen laptops
- USB or adapter powered (adapter not included)
- Gentle slope improves typing comfort and raises screen
- Extended non-slip protective pads on the base
- Extends the life of laptops and battery efficiency
The PacificBreeze III notebook stand and active cooler is compatible with the larger laptop series from 14-inch up to the 17-inch widescreen laptops on the market today.
Product Includes :
The PacificBreeze III, USB Power cable, Case badge, User installation manual, Warranty registration card.
|Dimensions||Heat sink: 350mm X 272mm X 35mm
12V DC FAN: 80mm X 80mm X 10mm
|Rated speed||1500 RPM|
|Rated power||0.9 W|
|Connectors||2 X USB2.0|
|Current||0.18 A (max)|
|Noise Level||21.0 dBA|
|Air Flow||16.5CFM at 1500 RPM|
|Operating Voltage Range||4.5~5.5VDC|
|Static Pressure||1.28 mmH2O|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 70 oC|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 70 oC|
|Accessories||Manual / USB cable / Spire Logo|
The PacificBreeze III is now available from factory in Shenzhen, China. Distribution through Spire branch offices locations will commence early May 2010. MSRP USD 49.99 / EURO 35.95