Toshiba Unveiled Satellite Pro S300-EZ2521
The latest Toshiba Satellite Pro® S300 model, the S300-EZ2521 is designed for business professionals looking for more laptop at a lower price without sacrificing performance and functionality.
The Satellite Pro S300 series is particularly popular for its 15.4 inch display, providing desktop replacement performance and convenient docking. Building on its highly successful predecessor, the S300-EZ2501, it features increased memory, a larger capacity hard drive, an industry-leading two-year international limited warranty and Toshiba’s high level of quality, reliability and durability.
The Satellite Pro S300-EZ2521 also includes Toshiba’s EasyGuard® Technology with PC Health Monitor. These enhancements can help protect your laptop from theft, spills and jolts as well as continuously check the performance and functionality of a system’s critical hardware components and alert users when the system is in need of a tune-up. And with its EPEAT Gold rating, this Satellite Pro S300 reinforces Toshiba’s continued commitment in providing environmentally conscious designed products.
“We continue to bring to market products that utilize the latest technology advancements, while providing competitive pricing that cost-conscious mobile professionals can afford,” said Carl Pinto, vice president of Product Development & Marketing of Digital Products Division, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- Satellite Pro S300-EZ2521
- Genuine Window Vista® Business
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor T66001 (2.2GHz)
- 3GB DDR2 SDRAM memory2
- 250GB 5400rpm SATA hard disc drive3
- DVD-SuperMulti (+/-R double layer)
- 15.4-inch diagonal TruBrite® widescreen WXGA display
- Mobile Intel® GMA 4500MHD4
- Intel® WiFi® Link 5100AGN5 (802.11a/g/n)
- Bluetooth® 2.1 + EDR
- Built-in Webcam with Business Card Reader software
- eSATA/USB Combo Sleep and Charge port6
- Toshiba Standard Two-Year International Limited Warranty7
- EasyGuard® Technology featuring PC Health Monitor
- Price $7998
AVAILABILITY: Available April 7, 2009 through select Toshiba Preferred Partner Program resellers and e-tailers.