Use Any Headset with Your iPod shuffle with Belkin’s New Headphone Adapter
With Belkin’s new Headphone Adapter for iPod shuffle, you now have the freedom to use the headset of your choice with your iPod shuffle. If you would like to use a headset other than the ones provided with the iPod shuffle, this Adapter will be ideal for controlling your music, since there are no controls on the iPod shuffle itself.
The Headphone Adapter is equipped with controls that allow you to adjust volume, skip tracks, toggle between playlists, and hear a song title. The controls on the Headphone Adapter conveniently work the same way as those on the earbuds that are included with the iPod shuffle.
- End of July in North America
- Mid-August in Europe, Asia, and Australia
Headphone Adapter for iPod shuffle (F8Z452) – $19.99
- Play/Pause: Single-Click
- Next track: Double-Click
- Previous track: Triple-Click
- Hear title and artist of song playing (VoiceOver): Press and hold the multifunction button
- Move between playlists (VoiceOver): Press and hold, and then release the multifunction button after you hear a tone. Click to select playlist.
This accessory is compatible with the following iPod models:
- iPod shuffle, 3rd generation, 4GB