Seals VR7 All-Weather rugged mobile phone
Seals Technologies announced Seals VR7 rugged mobile phone with all weather protection and 24 hours life guard protection.
The Seals VR7 measures 123.5×57.5×25.4mm, weights 166g and is IP-67 rated GSM mobile phone, which means dust, dirt, shocks and drops resistant, it is also completely waterproof to a depth of one meter for up to 30 minutes and resistant to extreme pressure of up to 400KGS. The phone has 2.0-inch (240×320) TFT dispaly, supports GSM:900/1800/1900 Networks as well EDGE/GPRS and has 1GB storage(up to 8GB TF memory card).
The rugged handheld also packs, GPS, electronic compass, high light torch, FM radio, Bluetooth 2.0, USB2.0, stereo headphone jack, and a 2MP camera, which is capable to take photos under the water.
The Seals VR7 is feature and life guard functions, such as “optical signal for help”, that not only can send out your latitude and longitude, it will also send the message contents to 5 mobile phone numbers you have set and at the same time it starts the SOS signal for your rescue. Cool.
The phone is available in two color version – black and yellow with 1750mAh battery, which offers up to 12 hours of talk and 1500 hours of standby.
- Dust-proof level: Grade 6, refusal of any dust outside.
- Water-proof level: Grade 7, submersible to 1M for 30 minutes in water
- Protection of outdoor life without worries, Withstands 2m drops on concrete, Working environments: ranging from -20˚C to +55˚C
- High-performance GPS navigational system
- Optical signal for help (latitude, longitude and SOS message will be sent for rescuing)
- Based on GPS, GIS map application, group management and information feedback, project management, group chat, path generation management, enriching your outdoor life.
- Morse signals (SOS)
- Conference call, one to five (Based on network carrier)
- Electronic compass
- Weather forecast
- Extra-Loud speakers for use in extremely noisy environments