Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 smartphone announced
Today Sony Ericsson announces the Xperia X8 Android powered smartphone, ” perfect for enjoying multimedia entertainment, which will available in selected markets from Q3 in five color versions white, dark Blue, aqua blue, pink and silver for about 260 euro.
The Sony Ericsson X8 weights 104g, has measures of 99 x 54 x 15 mm, features a 3-inch HVGA (320 x 480) screen with a scratch resistant surface, a 600MHz CPU, offers quad-band GSM/EDGE, 3G with HSPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm headphone jack, 3.2 MP camera and video recording functionality and comes with 2GB microSD card in the box. According to Sony Ericsson, the user interface of X8 is similar to that of the Xperia X10 mini, “with the four-corners that give easy one hand use and can be customised for one touch access to your favourite applications” and also includes Timescape for easy access to social networks.
Sony Ericsson Xperia™ X8 – Key features
- Four corners for easy one hand use and one touch access to applications
- Customise the four corners with your favourite apps and add widgets to your homescreens
- Enjoy games, video, internet and more on the 3-inch screen
- Timescape™ shows all your communication in one place for ultimate simplicity
- Android Market™ – thousands of applications to keep you entertained
- 3.2 MP camera – snap away and upload instantly to Facebook™