Toshiba TDP-F10U LED Projector Start To Be Ship on April 2009
Toshiba’s Digital Products Division will ship its palm sized mobile projector in April 2009. At just 1.4 pounds, the Toshiba TDP-F10U LED projector is ideal for mobile professionals demanding top performance without sacrificing portability.
The TDP-F10U LED projector is built with an energy-efficient, lamp-free LED light source and delivers an incredible 100 lumens of brightness with a native SVGA 856 x 600 resolution and a razor sharp contrast ratio of 1000:1 that displays clear images and easy-to-read text anytime, anywhere. “Today’s road warrior can take full advantage of the TDP-F10U’s lightweight and small form factor projector by simply storing their presentation in a JPEG format and plugging the thumbnail drive into the USB port allowing for ‘PC-free’ traveling,” said Jane Poon, product marketing manager, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division.
“Toshiba’s environmentally-conscious TDP-F10U is one of the most compact and competitively priced LED projectors.” Multimedia connectivity options are vital to mobile professionals and the TDP-F10U LED projector delivers with its easy connectivity to laptops, DVD players, gaming consoles, and other mobile devices as well as advance connection options including one computer input, composite video, one SD card slot and a USB port. Other key features that ensure worry-free, professional presentations include an auto adjustment of the input signal from a PC, digital zoom to digitally magnify an image on the projection screen or reduce the zoom image, keystone correction, whisper quiet operation and a remote control.
TDP-F10U LED PROJECTOR
- Display Shape 0.45″ DMD DLP®
- Number of Pixels 480,000 (858 x 600)
- Focal Length F = 2.0; f = 17.67mm
- Fixed lens and manual focus
- Light Source LED (Light Emitting Diodes)
- Brightness 100 Lumens
- Native Resolution SVGA 858 x 600
- Color Reproduction Full 16.7 Million Colors
- Contrast Ratio 1000:1
- Projection Screen Size (Diagonal) 15″ – 60″
- Projection Distance 1.97 ft – 7.87 ft
- Throw Ratio 2.0:1
- Input Terminal: RGB (1 D-sub 15-pin), Video (1 RCA), 1 USB slot (type A for USB memory device) and 1 SD slot (supports SD and SDHC memory cards).
- Input Signal Format: Video (NTSC, PAL, SECAM), HDTV (480p/480i/576i/576p/720p/1080i) and RGB (VGA, SVGA native and XGA/WXGA/SXGA compressed).
- Keystone Correction Manual Vertical +/- 20°
- Noise Level 30dB
- Projector External Dimensions 5.5″ x 4.9″ x 2.2″ (W x H x D)
- Projector Weight 1.4 lbs.
- Power Consumption 55W
- Power Source DC19V, AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
- DLP® Technology [filter-free design with sealed optics]
- One Year Limited Standard Warranty1
- RoHS compatible2
- Price $5993
AVAILABILITY: The Toshiba TDP-F10U ships in April 2009 and will be available through Toshiba’s authorized distributors, dealers, VARs, mail-order outlets, www.amazon.com and www.toshibadirect.com.
Source: Press Release