Lexar Multi-Card 24-in-1 USB Reader
Lexar Media outs a new multi-format memory card reader, which have five slots and supporting 24 types memory cards. The Multi-Card 24-in-1 USB Reader has a pop-up design and enables concurrent downloads and card-to-card file transfer.
Lexar Multi-Card 24-in-1 USB Reader and comes equipped with a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable. The reader makes it easy to quickly download photo, video, music, and other files from nearly any memory card to a host computer. It is s available now, priced at $29.99.
“From cameras and camcorders to mobile phones and GPS units, so many of today’s devices rely on memory cards, and not all of them use the same format. Managing these various cards can be cumbersome and confusing for consumers, causing them to mistakenly think they need to purchase multiple card readers,” said Jim Chan, product marketing manager, Lexar Media. “The Lexar Multi-Card 24-in-1 USB Reader simplifies this process, eliminating the need for different readers and providing the ability to transfer important files and memories from nearly any memory card format.”
The Lexar Multi-Card 24-in-1 USB Reader supports the following memory cards formats:
- CompactFlash slot: CompactFlash® Type I and Type II
- Secure Digital slot: SD™, SDHC™, miniSD™, miniSDHC™, MMC™, MMCplus™, and RS-MMC™
- Mobile slot: microSD™, microSDHC™, and M2™
- Memory Stick slot: Memory Stick™, Memory Stick (with MagicGate™), Memory Stick PRO™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™, Memory Stick Duo (with MagicGate), Memory Stick PRO Duo Mark 2, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo™, and Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo “HX”
- xD-Picture Card slot: xD-Picture Card™, xD-Picture Card Type-M, xD-Picture Card Type-M+, and xD-Picture Card Type-H