K-r Digital SLR Camera Announced by Pentax
PENTAX announced today the new digital SLR line with color accents. The Pentax K-r DSLR camera comes with advanced features at an affordable price and easy to use functions.
The Pentax K-r DSLR is a compact and lightweight camera which is very easy to use and features Auto Picture, Scene, and Custom Image Processing modes, offering the ability to capture stunning pictures. The camera also offers fast framerate (6FPS that captures 25 images in a single sequence) and high ISO sensitivity (100-25600 ISO range), and also responsive autofocus and an improved 12.4 megapixel low-noise sensor. The Pentax K-r DSLR Camera can capture videos in widescreen high-definition.
The Pentax K-r comes in white, black, and red colors, equipped with a large three inch LCD screen.
The Pentax K-r is perfect for family member that want to keep their great memories, or travelers who want to take their creativity to the next level.
The Pentax K-r DSLR Camera is expected to release in October, 2010 for the price of $799.95 for K-r Body Kit, $849.95 for K-r lens Kit (w 18-55), and $899.95 for K-r Double Lens Kit (w18-55,50-200).
List of Features:
- Three stylish color choices include traditional black, the new classic white, and PENTAX red reflect any owner’s personal style.
- Large 3-inch LCD with 921,000 dots of resolution.
- Faster high-speed 6 FPS framerate that captures 25 images in a single sequence.
- A maximum 1/6000 second shutter speed.
- Viewfinder focus point indicator.
- Improved in-camera HDR image capture including a Night Scene HDR mode.
- High sensitivity 100-25600 ISO range with improved noise performance from the new 12.4 megapixel CMOS sensor.
- Versatile dual-power-source design, which offers the choice of either a rechargeable lithium-ion battery or four AA-size battery power (using optional AA Battery Holder D-BH109).
- Infrared data transfer compatible with the IrSimple™ high-speed infrared data transmission system for wireless data transfer to the web or other IrSimple-compatible devices (includes a match-game between two PENTAX K-r’s).
- Widescreen 720p HD video at 25 FPS.
- PENTAX-original Shake Reduction mechanism for sharp, blur-free images that works with every PENTAX lens ever made.
- Dust Removal mechanism, to shake dust off the CMOS image sensor.
- Highly responsive and accurate 11-point SAFOX IX autofocus system with dedicated AF assist lamp.
- Wide range of in-camera image processing and special effects filters.