Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Announced
One of the leader video game publishers worldwide, Activision Publishing, announced today that a new Guitar Hero game is in development, and is going to be the latest installment in the series. The biggest on-disk selection of audio tracks, an all-new Quickplay+, and a new Quest Mode await you in the upcoming Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock music game. The Guitar Hero Games offer players an interactive and social gaming experience.
David Haddad, the Guitar Hero Chief Operating Officer said that Guitar Hero has set the standard for music based gaming, and that with Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock and the all-new Quest Mode, robust and authentic set list, over-the-top challenges and rock-inspired new hardware, they are once again bringing the soul and energy of rock and roll to fans worldwide.
The all new Quest-Mode of Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock will let players experience an epic journey.
Quickplay+ will feature thirteen unique challenges for every audio track on-disk and from the Guitar Hero library, and will also provide hundreds of hours of replayability. Challenges such as Band Streak and Power Challenge will be able to be tried out by the player, as they will allow him to choose from two warrior powers that he has unlocked, and try to earn a really high amount of points. The player will also be able to rank up and unlock rewards and content, while the all-new challenge leaderboards will make sure all the outrageous scores are being recorded.
The First Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock tracklist is as follows:
* AFI – “Dancing Through Sunday”
* Anthrax – “Indians”
* Avenged Sevenfold – “Bat Country”
* Black Sabbath – “Children Of The Grave”
* Buzzcocks – “What Do I Get?”
* Children Of Bodom – “If You Want Peace… Prepare For War”
* The Cure – “Fascination Street”
* Def Leppard – “Pour Some Sugar On Me (Live)”
* Dethklok – “Bloodlines”
* Dire Straits – “Money For Nothing”
* DragonForce – “Fury of the Storm”
* Drowning Pool – “Bodies”
* Fall Out Boy – “Dance, Dance”
* Foo Fighters – “No Way Back”
* Foreigner – “Feels Like The First Time”
* The Hives – “Tick Tick Boom”
* Jane’s Addiction – “Been Caught Stealing”
* Jethro Tull – “Aqualung”
* KISS – “Love Gun”
* Linkin Park – “Bleed It Out”
* Megadeth – “Sudden Death”
* Metallica & Ozzy Osbourne – “Paranoid (Live)”
* Muse – “Uprising”
* My Chemical Romance – “I’m Not Okay (I Promise)”
* Night Ranger – “ (You Can Still) Rock In America”
* Nine Inch Nails – “Wish”
* The Offspring – “Self Esteem”
* Queen – “Bohemian Rhapsody”
* Rammstein – “Waidmanns Heil”
* The Rolling Stones – “Stray Cat Blues”
* Silversun Pickups – “There’s No Secrets This Year”
* Slayer – “Chemical Warfare”
* Slipknot – “Psychosocial”
* Stone Temple Pilots – “Interstate Love Song”
* ZZ Top – “Sharp Dressed Man (Live)”
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock will also come with an all-new guitar controller inspired from the unique art style of the game. The controller will deliver the next evolution of finger-fretting.
Published by Activision Publishing, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock is developed by Neversoft Entertainment and is expected to release on the Xbox 360 and Sony PlayStation 3 video game consoles. The Nintendo Wii version of Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock will be developed by Vicarious Visions.
For more information visit GuitarHero.com.