GlacialTech has a rather interesting CPU cooler design that looks like an UFO made up of 2 silent fans, 4 heat-pipes, aluminium fins and a plastic encase.
There are 2 versions; UFO 51 Silent and UFO 51 PWM where the difference is just on the fans. The coolers are slated for launch on 20th November for a SRP of US$55.
- Dual silent fan
- Light weight design
- Battleship design concept
- Good air-flow design
- High quality polish bottom
- High performance thermal compound
- Multi-solution for Intel and AMD
- The cool air could cool the surrounding components (Memory, VRM, chipsets and etc.)
- Pure copper base