Gateway intros LT2000 Atom-based netbook
Gateway Inc. today introduces the Gateway LT2000, a new sleek and compact Atom-based netbook with a 10.1-inch TFT LED-backlit display.
The new Gateway LT2000 netbook line measures 10.17 (w) x 7.24 (D) x 1.03 inches (H), weighs only 2.62 pounds and come in NightSky Black and Cherry Red with an engraved Gateway logo and modern silver trim accents. It’s equipped with 10.1-inch (1024×600 resolution) TFT LED-backlit LCD display, 1.6 GHz Atom N270 processor, GMA 950 integrated graphics, 1GB RAM,160GB SATA 5400RPM Hard Drive. It also comes with Multi-Gesture Touchpad, three USB 2.0, Ethernet and a multi-in-one digital card reader.
“The new sleek Gateway LT2000 netbooks let customers do more with their time on the go – from enjoying the Internet to video chatting and staying in touch via email and social networks,” said Ray Sawall, senior product marketing manager for Gateway. “The expressive design is modern and stylish, looking perfect whether it’s used for work or play.”
The new Gateway LT2000 is available now in several configurations at a starting manufacturer’s suggested retail price of $299.99. One of the configurations follows:
- Intel® Atom(TM) Processor N270 (1.60GHz, 533MHz FSB, 512KB L2 Cache)
- Genuine Microsoft Windows XP® Home (Service Pack 3)
- 10.1-inch WSVGA 16:9 ratio TFT LCD (1024×600 resolution)
- Mobile Intel® 945GSE Express Chipset
- 1024MB DDR2 533 MHz SDRAM
- 160GB SATA 5400RPM Hard Drive(2)
- Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950
- Multi-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader
- 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED®
- Web Camera
- Two Built-in Stereo Speakers
- Dolby Headphone Technology
- Three USB 2.0 Ports
- 3-cell Li-ion Battery
- Chassis: NightSky Black
- One-Year Standard Warranty
- 2.62 lbs.
- 10.17 (w) x 7.24 (D) x 1.03 inches (H)
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price: $299.99