New iPhone to come sooner than expected

New iPhone to come sooner than expected

It is not a secret that there will be a new iPhone model this year. The device will be called iPhone 6 and will be Apple’s new flagship smartphone. The new company product is expected this fall but the latest news about Apple and the iPhone 6 suggest that the device will appear sooner than expected.

The Taiwanese online source Economic Daily News now claims that there will be two versions of the iPhone 6 to come out this year. They will appear on the market with a time gap of one month and will sport different sized displays. Thus the smaller 4.7-inch iPhone 6 will arrive in August 2014, while the larger 5.5-inch iPhone 6 will debut in September.

The devices will be made by the Taiwanese maker of mobile communication and computer devices Pegatron with a 15 per cent share and Foxconn, which will make the other 85 per cent. Apple expects to release up to 60 million iPhone 6 smartphones by the end of the year.

As of now there is no information on the hardware specs and prices of the two iPhone 6 versions.

Source: Economic Daily News

Related posts

Bang & Olufsen unveils BeoSound 5 Encore digital music system

Danish company Bang & Olufsen today unveiled its latest creation, a cute plug-n-play music system/hub that offers overview and playback of all your digital music, no matter where is stored, on a USB stick, external hard drive, network server,  smartphone or another mobile device,  It will...

Intel pushes update which eliminates non-K chip overclocking

Intel pushes update which eliminates non-K chip overclocking

The days of easy Intel Skylake overclocking are over after a short period when hardware enthusiasts around the world thought they could overclock locked Skylake chips with only increasing the BCLK clock rate. After ASRock recently released BIOS updates, which eliminated the company’s Sky OC...

How to get more than 25% better MPG

How to get more than 25% better MPG

How would you like to cut your gas bill by 25%? Believe it or not, it’s pretty easy to do. Take a look at the suggestions we obtained from the service staff at Patrick Volvo of Schaumburg, IL, a full-service Volvo dealer. Incorporate these tips into your automotive life and you could easily cut...

Leave a comment