NEC Display Solutions Expands Affordable, Commercial-Grade MultiSync® 15 Series with Full High-Definition 46-Inch Display
NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading stand-alone provider of commercial LCD displays and projectors, announced a new addition to the successful MultiSync® 15 Series, the 46-inch LCD4615, which allows businesses on a modest budget to maximize its messaging with a cost-conscious solution for digital signage applications.
The MultiSync LCD4615 can be seen at the 2009 Digital Signage Expo (NEC Display Solutions Booth No. 1613) February 25-26, 2009 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nev.
The full high-definition (HD) 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080) display offers an impressive 3000:1 contrast ratio and 450 cd/m² brightness. It includes DVI with HDCP, advanced multi-level thermal control with high temperature protection and up to 4×4 TileMatrix™ capabilities. The MultiSync LCD4615 is built for long-term reliability and is touch- and protective-panel-ready.
The MultiSync LCD4615 has a high-performance public-display-grade panel and an abundance of advanced technologies that promote extended use for demanding environments with continuous operation. Its commercial-grade design addresses the needs of multiple markets implementing dynamic digital signage, such as retail environments, restaurants, indoor venues, training facilities, lobbies and corporate boardrooms.
“The addition of the MultiSync LCD4615 to the 15 Series provides flexibility to organizations that require commercial-grade design and features in an affordable solution,” said Jean McLaughlin, Sr. Product Line Manager at NEC Display Solutions. “The capabilities of this high-definition 46-inch display include all the technologies needed to engage an audience in a powerful digital signage application while remaining cost-effective.”
The MultiSync 4615 display includes the following features:
* Public-display-grade panel, which offers additional protection against image retention
* Advanced thermal fan-based technology, which provides added security with overheating protection
* Comprehensive input panel including DVI with HDCP, 15-pin D-sub, component video, composite video and S-video
* Abundant and easy-to-use digital signage features
* Monitor control through RS-232 serial control
* Scheduler with round-the-clock feature, which allows for 7-day scheduling of content and powering of the display
* Screen saver feature
* Up to 4×4 TileMatrix capability with TileComp™, which compensates for the bezel width and creates a more seamless video wall
* NaviSet™, which offers easy adjustment of display settings (Administrator version offers remote advanced control and diagnostics capabilities)
* Landscape and portrait orientation
The MultiSync 4615 comes with a three-year limited parts and labor warranty and will be available for April 2009 shipment at an estimated street price of $2299.
Source: Press Release