Apple’s iPhone 4
And…Let there be light. The next-generation iPhone was revealed. It was found lost in a bar in Redwood City and the guys from Gizmodo get it.
It is thinner and 3 grams heavier than the 3GS model, has higher resolution display, an aluminum border, two microphones(second mic for noise cancellation), a front-facing camera for video calls and a higher resolution camera with a flash on the back, the back of the phone is entirely flat and Gizmos aren’t sure is it a ceramic glass or shiny plastic.
Here are some pictures of it and for more details check the article at Gizmodo
- Front-facing video chat camera
- Improved regular back-camera (the lens is quite noticeably larger than the iPhone 3GS)
- Camera flash
- Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM (like the iPad)
- Improved display. It’s unclear if it’s the 960×640 display thrown around before—it certainly looks like it, with the “Connect to iTunes” screen displaying much higher resolution than on a 3GS.
- What looks to be a secondary mic for noise cancellation, at the top, next to the headphone jack
- Split buttons for volume
- Power, mute, and volume buttons are all metallic