KWorld’s DVD Maker 2 is might be the smallest until now capture for analog audio and video. It enables high quality video streaming directly onto your computer. Through its composite, S-video and RCA inputs users can capture video quickly and easily via the ‘one touch record’ button on top of the unit.
Capture any analog video with 1 Click
With 1 Click function, DVD Maker 2 rapidly capture analog video in CyberLink PowerDirector 6 from any sources in High performance MPEG 4/2/1 in your Hard Drive, convert them into your iPod, PSP, or any of your small mobile device!
Publish Them Directly on YouTube!
To publish your masterpiece on YouTube, instead of the usual long process of uploading, you may now do it directly through our bundled software. Publish it directly without wasting time and completely hassle-free.
Record Videos from Multiple Sources, even a DVD Player
From any Sources with AV/S output, DVD Maker 2 provides high-quality Mpeg 4/2/1 capturing at up to 720 x 480/576 (NTSC/PAL) resolution
Create your Movie in Real 16:9 widescreen and burn to VCD/DVD with DVD Menu
If you do decide to transform any of the videos into 16:9 widescreen format, it must be specified at the start.Afterward, the design and editing would then be automatically set to 16:9 mode as the matching DVD menus.Transform the video clips into any of the portable formats for your iPod/PSP/any other portable devices, and enjoy it without any annoying black bars or distortions.
Make High Resolution Home Videos with CyberLink PowerDirector 6, & Power Producer4
From the tool for snap-shooting and capturing, DVD Maker 2 provides the most complete package.For image and animation libraries for broadcast quality digital production, the extra-value 3DBank CG Pak and DV Loops enables maximum creativity with minimum effort.To create magical videos or dynamic home movies, PowerDirector 6 and PowerProducer 4 are the best tools to have under your belt during your creation.
- KWorld DVD Maker 2 device
- Video/audio multi-cable
- USB extension cable
- Quick Start Guide
- CD-ROM with Driver (Mac & PC)
- CD-ROM with Cyberlink Power Director 6 and PowerProducer 4 (PC)
- CD-ROM with ImageDJ DV Loops and 3DBank CG Pak. (Mac & PC)
- Pentium IV 1.6GHz or higher (recommended)
- 256 MB RAM or system memory or above (recommended)
- One available USB2.0 port
- Graphics Card – must support DirectX 9.0c)
- Sound Card – must be AC97 compatible sound card
- 1GB free HDD space
- CD-ROM drive for software installation
- Microsoft XP / Vista or Apple Mac OSX (10.4+)
- iMovie or Quicktime Pro software recommended for Apple Mac users (not bundled with product).
- USB2.0 Interface
- Video Input: Composite Video, S-Video, RCA jack, 4-pin Mini-din
- Audio Input: RCA L/R input
- Video Resolution:
- PAL: 720 x 576 @ 25 fps
- NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30fps
- Dimension: 70mm x 30mm x 10.8mm