Pocket Cinema V10 – 50″ Handheld Projector
This tiny handheld projector can project an image up to 50 inches on the wall or any surface.
Just think, travelling with a Pocket Cinema means you can enjoy big screen action wherever you may roam without having to lug around a ludicrously clunky projector (you know, the spool-chewing contraptions that sent entire families to sleep on rainy Sundays throughout the 70s and 80s). It’s brilliant for business presentations, parties and movie nights on the move.
Powered by a rechargeable lithium battery, the Pocket Cinema uses a high powered LED to fling images wallwards (yes, we made that word up). We’re not talking plasma quality – and like all projectors image quality diminishes with distance – but dim the lights and it’s just like being at the flicks.
- Innovative Handheld-Size Projector for Projecting Image on Various Surfaces in Dark Rooms!
- LCoS Optical Technology Developed by 3M
- Projects Image Size up to 50″ at over 5 Feet Away
- LED Light Source for Durable Use
- Projects Image from iPod, Digital Cameras, Camcorders, Mobile Phones, and Game Consoles w/ AV-Out
- Supports JPEG, Video, and MP3
- A Handy Tool for Personal Entertainment and Small Group Meetings
- A True Mobile Product w/ Miniature Size and Battery
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista
- Pentium III – 800 MHz or above
- 50 MB free hard drive space for program installation
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB DDR RAM Recommended)
- 16-bit color display at 800 x 600 or above (32 MB video memory w/ DirectX 3D support recommended)
- DirectX 9.0c or above
- Windows Media Player 9 or above
- QuickTime 6.5 or above
- RealPlayer 8 or above
- Customers can connect their devices that use RCA or composite cables via the AV in port with included AV cable.
- Customers can transfer information from their computers to be shown on the projector by USB to the internal memory or via an SD card.
- PowerPoint presentation files can save to .jpg file format, while video files can be converted by using the included ArcSoft Media
- Converter V. 2.5 software.
- The program converts (H.264-1080P/30FPS-720/60FPS.mov Aiptek HD files) along with MPEG4, .ASF, (Non-encoded AVI).Non
- Encoded-AVI means DiVX or 3ivx doesn’t convert.
- The converted file is MPEG4-.ASF or MJPEG-AVI Arc Soft Encoded and comes out at 640 x 480.
|iPod:||Classic 120GB Classic 160GB Classic 80GB Nano 3G Nano 4G Touch Touch 2G Video|